Accounts Receivable/Database Coordinator
Career Opportunity: Accounts Receivable / Database Coordinator – Mailender – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a motivated business professional with exceptional attention to detail? Are you proven at mastering database systems? Mailender has your next opportunity!
Mailender, Inc., a regional distributor of disposable paper, plastic products, janitorial, and packaging products in Hamilton (North of Tri-County Mall) has an immediate need for an Accounts Receivables / Database Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry as well as coordinating account information and details between Network Services and Mailender, a servicing agent, updating new items, order guides, price lists and generally supporting the customer in these areas. Additionally, you will apply cash to receivable accounts, balance customer accounts, run credit reports, and update customer information in our CRM system.
Bring your overall business knowledge and business savviness, as well as:
- HS Diploma or Equivalent / some college experience is preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Prior experience with and the ability to navigate a database system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional reliability as a team member with consistent attendance
- Ability to interact with other departments to contribute to the seamless support for our customers
Mailender has been a privately held company for over 80 years. We offer mentoring, a family friendly environment to maximize your potential to use your skills and add value to the organization. Join our team and apply today!
Go to www.mailender.com to learn more.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V.