Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job Opportunity – Accounts Receivable Specialist with Senneca Holdings – Springdale, OH
Are you a strong accounting professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills? If you answered “ Yes!” to these questions, then Senneca Holdings has the position for you!
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors, to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our Springdale, OH location.
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for recording payments to customer accounts and maintaining accounts receivable records. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining and mailing invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Processing daily credit card payments.
- Researching and processing customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researching and processing charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answering accounts receivable phone inquiries and follow ups.
- Calling and/or mailing correspondence to customers as necessary to update accounts; additionally, inquiring about past due invoices.
- Completing Mechanic lien releases to obtain payment.
- Assisting with related special projects, as required.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Accounts Receivable in a manufacturing and distribution environment. Additionally, you will need:
- A high school diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of Accounts Receivable or Collections experience (or a combination of education and experience)
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet productivity standards in a timely manner
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.