Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Assembler with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you thrive on assembling machines, equipment, and subassemblies? Are you very mechanical and good with your hands? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for an Assembler to assemble machines, equipment, and subassemblies to requirements and specifications. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Drills, taps, reams, chases, and cleans holes.
- Deburrs small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
- Aligns components and fastens them together.
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement.
- Bends and installs pipe for hydraulic systems.
- Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
- Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Plans assembly procedures and methods to assure efficient and timely progress. Inspects parts for proper machining finish and dimensions; check and test subassemblies and units.
The ideal candidate will:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience with tooling, methods, and practice of assembling products.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, protractor, etc.).
- Be able to operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Have the ability to maintain machinery, equipment, and tools used in assembly.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.