Bilingual Customer Service
Career Opportunity: Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Senneca Holdings – Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy using your excellent communication skills to effectively resolve customer inquiries? Would you like to see your knack for multi-tasking and organization make a difference in a growing company? This is a unique opportunity at our Cincinnati, Ohio location to help set the tone for our future! “ Dynamic”, “ high-achiever”, “ ready to learn and grow” … if this sounds like you, we’ d love to have you on our team!
At Senneca, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage, doors to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking a Bi-Lingual Customer Service Representative for our Cincinnati, OH location.
This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Service existing and potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products
- Open customer accounts by recording account information
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of multiple product lines including part numbers, features and pricing
- Process Return Goods Authorization (RGA) for all customer related returns
- Process warranty replacements
- Maintain master spreadsheet log of customer issues
- No charge shipments
- Order entry error
- Warranty replacement issues
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints: determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting corrections or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Coordinate Ocean and Air shipment with Freight Forwarders and Carriers to achieve a timely transit and seamless product delivery
The ideal candidate will have manufacturing customer service experience who is bilingual (English/Spanish). We are looking for our Bilingual Customer Service Representative to be a positive team player who has a sense of urgency, a diplomatic approach and a “ forward thinking” attitude. Additionally, you will need:
- Six months customer service experience is required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and understanding of cultural sensitivities
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications required; ability to learn in-house software application
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work with a variety of personalities and maintain composure under stressful conditions
- Able to effectively locate, communicate and document information
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred, but equivalent experience acceptable
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Senneca Holdings is an Equal Opportunity. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.