Bilingual Dental Assistant - The HealthCare Connection, Cincinnati, OH
Career Opportunity: Bilingual Dental Assistant – The HealthCare Connection - Cincinnati, OH
Are you a dental professional looking to make a difference in your local community? Are you committed to providing high quality care to your patients? We have your next opportunity!
The Healthcare Connection offers quality healthcare to all ages, all cultures, all incomes and all health concerns. As Dental Assistant, you will work closely with the dentist and other staff to provide patient treatment, ensuring the patient has a comfortable, positive experience.
As the Dental Assistant, you will prepare the operatory and the patient for each treatment, including assisting with completion of forms. Additionally, you will:
- Provide active chair side assistance to the dentist, dental hygienist, and/or EFDA as needed, including taking and processing any needed X-rays
- Record any exam findings
- Monitor and record sterilization cycles and follow proper infection control protocols
- Maintain supply inventory
- Help manage patient flow in the clinic
- Provide support and assistance for various dental procedures as needed
Bring your friendly, professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills, and your:
- High School diploma or GED, required
- Ohio Radiographer’ s license
- On the job training AND Certification in Dental Assisting
- Ability to manage the dental office infection control plan to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA standards
- Ability to communicate and interact with administrators and staff, patients, other medical staff, students, and anyone from diverse cultural, ethnic and racial backgrounds
- Current CPR certification, or the ability to obtain
- Solid organization skills
- Ability to learn and use Electronic Dental Record/Practice Management system or other computer program used by the dental clinic
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision as appropriate
Founded in 1967, The HealthCare Connection was Ohio’ s first community health center. Our mission is the same today as it was when we first opened our operation. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare to low-income, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County.
The HealthCare Connection offers a solid benefits package and an opportunity to make a difference in your own community, by serving our mission. Come join our team! Submit your resume online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls or third party candidates.