Career Opportunity: Business Development with MTCI in Cincinnati, OH
Do you excel at identifying opportunities and landing sales appointments? Do you thrive on networking and generating new prospects? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
Since 1992, Midwest Telecom Consulting, Inc. (MTCI) has been the region’ s premier telecommunications consulting group, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. MTCI is among the strongest independent telecommunications consulting firms in the nation with a focus on exceptional, customer-focused solutions, backed by outstanding implementation and support. Through our 25 years of award winning experience and by continually monitoring our industry, MTCI has the knowledge necessary to provide our clients with the latest, best-in-class products and services. We utilize our vast experience and our extensive network of partners to ensure these services are managed efficiently now, for the next twenty-five years, and beyond.
We have need for a Business Development representative to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Your main responsibilities are to initiate communications with prospects, accumulate and maintain critical information pertaining to future pipeline opportunities, and set appointments for sales staff.
Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Maintain a complete understanding of MTCI’ s specific business model, processes, procedures, and overall value proposition.
- Learn and develop the overall technical knowledge necessary to set appointments and to answer any general technical-related questions as required.
- Maintain a general level of familiarity with all products/services MTCI offers and the processes surrounding each.
- Identify respective business contacts/decision makers and schedule new appointments with prospective MTCI clients.
- Attend networking events as required in order to develop new business contacts.
Requirements for the position include:
- Prior inside sales or business development experience is a plus.
- Experience in identifying target accounts, as well as creating and implementing approaches to engage prospects.
- Superior communication skills: professional, courteous, well spoken, and polished at asking questions and sharing information.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a market leader in the region, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.