Career Opportunity: C++ Developer with Apex Supply Chain Technologies in Mason, OH
Do you want to work with cutting edge Internet of Things (IOT) technologies? Do you thrive on developing C++ based applications to run in embedded images? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies operate by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions through automated point-of-use dispensing and supply chain technologies. They are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide. We have a need for a C++ Developer to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Mason, OH.
What You Will Do: The C++ Developer will work with a team on complex software development projects utilizing Linux based compilers in the architecture, design and execution of embedded systems. You will work within an architectural design to fill in details and create final software products.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Writing expert-level software in C++ for Embedded Linux devices.
- Participating in the software design process by asking questions, " poking holes," and offering suggestions, etc.
- Following industry best practices when implementing software, especially around areas surrounding security and privacy.
- Testing software via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests, as well as manual methods.
- Creating UML designs in order to facilitate clear communication of your software across the team.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- At least 3+ years of professional experience programming with C++
- Understanding of Linux Applications on Embedded devices
- Understanding of threading, message queues, IPC, and memory management
- Experience implementing automated tests, including unit, functional, and integration tests
- Knowledge of advanced version control and SCM such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial.
- Experience with testing and debugging on embedded Linux platforms
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.