C++ Software Developer
Career Opportunity: C++ Software Developer – Apex Supply Chain Technologies – Mason, OH
Do you want to work with cutting edge Internet of Things (IOT) technologies? Do you thrive on developing C++ based applications to run in embedded images? Can you lead a team? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies operate by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions through automated point-of-use dispensing and supply chain technologies. They are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide. We have a need for a Sr. Embedded Software Developer to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Mason, OH.
What You Will Do: The C++ Software Developer will be required to lead complex software development projects utilizing Linux based compilers in the architecture, design and execution of embedded systems.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Architecting, implementing and maintaining an Embedded Linux image for embedded products.
- Writing expert-level software in C/C++ for Embedded Linux devices.
- Participating in software design process by asking questions, " poking holes," and offering suggestions, etc.
- Following industry best practices when implementing software, especially around areas surrounding security and privacy.
- Testing software via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests, as well as manual methods.
- Using visual design, information architecture, and interaction design to assist the writing of working software.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- At least 7 years of professional experience programming with C/C++
- Understanding of Linux Applications on Embedded devices
- Understanding of threading, message queues, IPC, and memory management
- Understanding of Remote Procedure Call and Data Serialization
- Experience implementing automated tests, including unit, functional, and integration tests
- Knowledge of advanced version control and SCM such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial.
- Experience with testing and debugging on embedded Linux platforms
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.