Career Opportunity: CNC Operator with Wittrock Woodwork in Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy running CNC machines daily? Do you enjoy working with wood products? If so, we want to talk to you!
Wittrock Woodworking is an AWI Certified Company who has been in operation for over 50 years producing fine, hand crafted woodwork for residential and commercial clients including hospitals, churches, restaurants, offices, stadiums, and court houses. The Woodworking industry knows Wittrock Woodworking for its work ethic, customer satisfaction, timeliness, and quality workmanship.
We are seeking a CNC Operator to join our team in our Cincinnati, OH location. The ideal candidate will prepare components to be turned into our customer products. Responsibilities will include:
- Operate multiple CNC machines in our facility
- Execute programs and load proper tooling per job
- Modify programs if needed for material variances and machine configurations
- Conduct basic maintenance on the machines when needed
- Prefer past woodworking and general assembly experience
- Experience running CNC machines
- Knowledge of tooling
- Ability to read blue prints
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.