Customer Service Representative
Corona, CA 92877
Job Opportunity: Customer Service Representative – Frutarom Health– Corona, CA
Do you have a positive, take-charge attitude? Do you have an intense passion for providing excellent customer service? Do you have a strong sense of details and accuracy? If you answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high-quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for helping customers with complaints and questions, giving customers information about products and services, and providing support to the sales team. The Customer Service Representative will be serving in a sales support capacity, and will also be responsible for receiving and processing customer orders via the purchase order email and confirming orders within 24 hours back to customers and Sales Account Managers.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Communicating all shipment delays to customers and Sales Account Managers as soon as delays are identified.
- Monitoring all of assigned customer orders through weekly production meeting reports and following up daily with planning and operations to ensure orders are not delayed.
- Sending credit applications to new customers who are interested.
- Working with Sales to open new accounts in Oracle and advising Accounting of this information.
- Working closely with shipping department to ensure products are shipped on time.
- Working with Quality and Regulatory departments to ensure proper documentation is sent to customers.
- Entering service complaints into ERP and generating return authorizations.
- Processing billing/credit adjustments when necessary.
- Sending literature to customers when required.
- Assisting the accounting department in resolving short payments/disputes that may arise.
The ideal candidate for this position will have solid customer service experience and superior communication skills with both internal and external customers. Additional requirements for this position include:
- Associate’ s Degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Bi-lingual ability a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Proven ability to manage and organize multiple priorities.
- Experience in manufacturing customer service a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle system and industry experience a plus.
- Customer focus, sense of urgency, and follow up are necessary skills for success.
- Strong team-oriented skills with ability to also work independently.
- Professional and friendly demeanor to customers and co-workers.
- A flexible personality that can adapt to changing priorities and workflow is required.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.