Customer Service Representative
West Chester, Ohio
Career Opportunity: Independent Insurance Customer Service Representative with Stevens Group – West Chester, OH
Are you a goal-oriented person? Do you have the knack for building relationships? Are you experienced with customer service? Do you naturally take ownership and track details to completion? Do you view interruptions as opportunities rather than frustrations? Do others describe you as a dependable team member? Do you have a servant’ s heart? If so, keep reading…
The Stevens Group, a financial services company, is seeking an Insurance Customer Service Representative in West Chester, OH to provide services to clients by meeting their insurance needs on home, auto, life and commercial insurance. This is a small but quickly growing company. The candidate selected will play a key part in the success of sales producers by helping them grow their book of business.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- License in Property & Casualty and Life.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Believes in having fun.
- Can get around with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Multi-tasking so well that plate spinners look on with awe.
- Willing to lift boxes, clean floors, and hold doors if that’ s what it takes to get something done.
- Does not accept excuses.
- Gets stuff DONE!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Quote Property & Casualty, Commercial and Life Insurance.
- Determine client’ s insurance needs by evaluating current coverages.
- Service current clients by processing insurance policy changes.
- Keep client coverages and contact information up to date by conducting annual reviews.
- Assist clients with the claims process.
- Update agency' s client database.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a professional, growing organization. Come join our fun work family! Apply online today!
EEO M/F/V/D. No third-party candidates, please.