Director of First Impressions
Career Opportunity: Director of First Impressions - The Lyon Group – Cincinnati - East Side
Are you motivated by working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a go-getter? Would you thrive as a member of a small team at a fast-growing company? Do you have strong administrative skills? If this describes you, then we want you!
The Lyon Group, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Director of First Impressions to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our growing organization! Become a member of one of the most respected wealth management teams in Cincinnati. A second-generation family business, The Lyon Group has been serving its clients and the community for nearly 70 years.
Our mission at The Lyon Group is to help our clients align their wealth with their values; and as servant leaders, we promote a broader understanding of financial and non-financial wealth. If you have a relentless, burning desire to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
The person we are looking for plays an important role in setting the tone for the organization.
- Greet clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner, making them feel comfortable when they visit the office and prepare meeting room(s)
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Manage calendars for the Partner Wealth Advisors (2) – including scheduling and confirming appointments and travel arrangements
- Sort and distribute incoming mail – assemble and send outgoing correspondence, including birthday and holiday cards
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with updated information to support relationship management and marketing efforts
- Order and handle office supplies
- Coordinate intra-office lunches and meetings
- Develop and maintain written documentation (systems) of all activities
- Assist other team members as needed e.g., client service, client meeting prep, client event prep, etc.
What is required:
- Bachelor’ s Degree (preferred)
- Investment, insurance and/or financial services background a plus (licensing in securities and/or life and health insurance – even better)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Superior phone skills— friendly and helpful in all interactions on the phone
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people and high ethical code
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn
- Professional demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to type 50 wpm
We offer a great working environment in a professional office location. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is rooted in servant leadership, continuous improvement and placing a premium on personal relationships. We work to help our clients, our colleagues and our own families lead intentional and fulfilling lives.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today! Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.