Career Opportunity: Drafting Engineer with Senneca Holdings in Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on drafting design drawings for custom products for the building and construction industry? Do you excel at three dimensional modeling utilizing Inventor or SolidWorks? If so, we want you to join our team!
At Senneca, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to provide doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking a Drafting Engineer for our Cincinnati, OH location.
The successful individual will design and project manage Customer orders. This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Design and generate approval drawings including 3D parametric modeling
- Ability to structure work within Collaboration and Data Management Software (Autodesk Vault, Windchill, or similar)
- Customer Requirements/Specifications management
- Submit drawings for customer approval and manage revisions as appropriate
- Generate drawing packages with manufacturing drawings and bills of materials
- Create installation instructions and parts manuals.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in position with drafting responsibilities
- DFMA experience desired
- Proficient with 3D Parametric Software (Inventor, CREO, SolidWorks)
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Ability to document and write simple to understand instructions and procedure documents.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.