Field Service Technician
Career Opportunity: Field Service Technician with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Do you thrive on ensuring heavy equipment is in top running order? Do you think of yourself as a “ jack of all trades” when it comes to repairing, installing, and updating heavy equipment? Do you enjoy traveling to customer sites to solve problems? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our service team. This individual will conduct repairs, installations, and updates on heavy equipment in our Lebanon manufacturing plant as well as across North America at our customer’ s locations. The individual will work with the parts, service, and engineering departments to fulfill customer requirements. Additionally, this person requires:
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic ability in heavy equipment industry is required.
- Past work on skid steers, excavators, forestry equipment, fork trucks, semi-trucks is relevant.
** AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE DOES NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT **
Our ideal candidate will need:
- 3-5 Years’ Service related experience.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude and repair skills with Hydraulics, Electrical, Weld / Torch, Fabrication, and Track Undercarriage.
- Ability to safely lift 70 pounds.
- Ability to travel to remote customer sites to effect repair, installation, or updates to heavy equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online at today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.