Career Opportunity: HR Administrator with Frutarom in the Cincinnati/West Chester, OH area
Would you describe yourself as a strong HR Administrator with the desire to begin a career with a growing company? Are you self-motivated and independent with the ability to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner? If you answered yes, Frutarom has your next opportunity!
Frutarom is currently seeking an HR Administrator to join the team in West Chester, OH. You will be responsible for working directly with senior HR management, as well as with senior managers and employees to accomplish company objectives. The HR Administrator will provide support to all areas of operation. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with benefits administration, open enrollment, COBRA and FMLA leaves administration
- Educating employees regarding company benefits, policies/procedures, etc.
- Managing the on-boarding and new hire orientation programs and assist with other various employee training programs
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local laws governing employment
- Recruiting and staffing (posting positions, interviewing candidates, checking references and processing all pre-employment testing, drafting offer letters, etc.)
- Maintaining Human Resource Information System records and compiling reports from database
- Managing and approving expense reports
- Working with Payroll to make personnel changes
- Running monthly reports
What we need from you:
- Associates degree in HR, or a related field
- 2 - 5 years of well-rounded HR with hands-on experience
- HR knowledge and experience of multiple HR disciplines: benefits administration, employee relations, employment laws and compliance
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new employees
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to forge trusting, collaborative relationships
- Strong organizational, consulting and negotiation skills
- A service driven attitude and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt in accordance with ever-changing deadlines and priorities
- A can-do approach, resourcefulness, self-motivation and independence. Must also be able to adapt well to change
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Enterprise system, HRIS helpful
How to Apply: Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.