Career Opportunity: HR Manager with LOTH in Cincinnati, OH
Do you enjoy recruiting and developing talent? Are you self-motivated with an eye towards teaching and supporting others? Do you consider yourself a knowledgeable HR resource? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
Founded over 125 years ago, LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. Loth is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is looking for an HR Manager to serve as a business partner to provide comprehensive support on a day-to-day basis. The HR Manager must be a motivated strategic thinker, one who will challenge him/herself and work with a team to achieve company vision and goals. Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Recruiting and developing a strong pipeline of talent.
- Engaging the team.
- Managing and producing learning and development activities.
- Advising management on various HR strategies and approaches.
- Developing planning strategies to manage multiple priorities.
- Managing multiple timelines with excellent follow up and response time.
- Professionally speaking in front of large groups and leadership.
- Providing a wide range of HR support and problem resolution.
- Driving initiatives that support the advancement of new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Improving processes that contribute to our company’ s ability to grow and perform.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter and have a strong wide range of knowledge in Human Resources practices such as Learning/Development, Recruitment and Talent, Associate Engagement, Talent Management Systems, Benefits Management and Business Planning. This person should have an outgoing, positive demeanor with high energy. The HR Manager must have knowledge of laws and regulations along with the ability to work within policy to meet the company culture and expectations. Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or related field with 3-5 years of related experience.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Proven track record in developing associates, recruitment, team building and engagement.
- Excellent communication skills; written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills; experience with Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain exceptional organization/follow through.
- Ability to work with a team supporting multiple departments.
- Ability to work within financial requirements and department budgeting.
- Ability to accomplish tasks/projects with a low overhead.
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems integration.
- Ability to develop and/or resource training platforms/programs and tools that can be used to increase the associate’ s knowledge and performance.
- Ability to understand different business units and manage various department needs.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.