Human Resource Manager
Career Opportunity: Human Resources Manager with Cassady-Schiller in Cincinnati, OH
Do you consider yourself a knowledgeable HR resource? Are you motivated by growing and leading a strong department? Do you enjoy recruiting and developing talent? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
Since 1990, Cassady Schiller CPAs & Advisors, one of the top 10 accounting firms in Cincinnati, has been providing tax, accounting and consulting services to high net worth individuals and all levels of privately held businesses, from one-person operations here in Cincinnati to multi-million-dollar companies with offices throughout North America. Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a Human Resource Manager for our Cincinnati office.
Cassady Schiller is looking for a high-energy, independent individual to help develop our growing Human Resources department. The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the HR administration, guide onboarding and training, and develop coaching plans. Some additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the company’ s compliance with all HR-related laws and regulations.
- Consulting with management of the organization regarding employee relations.
- Enhancing and developing procedures to improve overall operation and effectiveness.
- Implementing and enforcing HR policies and procedures.
- Developing and managing the human resources budget.
- Overseeing the annual benefits review process and open enrollment.
- Managing the annual performance review process.
- Manage recruitment efforts for all levels of the organization.
The ideal candidate for Cassady Schiller will have a wide range of HR experience and knowledge and the ability to be a nurturing yet firm individual. Some requirements for the position are:
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- 5-7 years serving in HR capacity.
- Experience as an individual contributor in HR role.
- Familiarity with programs such as Outlook and Paycor.
- Demonstrated experience across the HR body of knowledge.
- Demonstrated strong work ethics and an awareness to confidentiality.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.