Job Opportunity – Machine Operator with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
JOB FAIR: Saturday, January 20, 2018
9: 00 AM to 1: 00 PM
Kadant Black Clawson
1425 Kingsview Drive
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Can you operate production machinery and produce quality parts to exacting tolerances all day? Do you take pride in producing on time and to specifications? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Machine Operator to accurately operator production machines to requirements and specifications. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Sets up, adjusts, and efficiently operates machine tools to achieve close/exact tolerances on products with various dimensions and unusual contours and finish specifications.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials.
- Maintains and inspects cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
- Calculates and sets controls and programming to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, and coolant flow.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Cleans and maintains tooling and parts to ensure that equipment is in optimal production condition.
- Maintains and edits programs to fine tune process for optimum performance.
The ideal candidate will:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience with set up and operation of CNC equipment.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, etc.).
- Be able to operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Have the ability to maintain machinery and equipment used in machining.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.