Career Opportunity: Machinist on 2nd Shift with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Do you have strong mechanical skills? Can you operate CNC machines to create parts to make our world class products? Do you enjoy working in a positive, energetic team environment? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
Our machinists are an integral part of our collaborative team by machining parts that are critical to the high quality of our end products. The successful individual will perform machine setup and operation during our 2nd shift working four 10s from Sunday through Wednesday. This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Planning sequence of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of the metal.
- Inspecting workpiece for defects.
- Measuring workpiece and verifying dimensions and weight, using micrometer, template, straightedge and scale.
- Maintaining the machinery and keeping the work area clean and orderly.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years previous experience with boring or milling machines
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches
- Ability to tweak G-code programs is a nice to have skill
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and jib cranes
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.