Maintenance & Production Supervisor (2nd Shift)
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Job Opportunity – Maintenance & Production Supervisor (2nd Shift) with Senneca Holdings – Gloucester City, NJ
Ready for a new adventure? Is your comfort zone the production floor, where you can see what’ s happening and be constantly looking for ways to improve day to day operations? We need a 2nd Shift Maintenance and Production Manager to coordinate the daily operations and productivity of our production area.
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors, to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking a Maintenance & Production Manager for our Gloucester City, NJ location.
As the Maintenance and Production Supervisor, you will work in the manufacturing facility from 8 PM to 6 AM, 4 nights per week. You will also be responsible for providing leadership to the maintenance department by ensuring that all equipment is in top-performing condition for successful daily operation and assisting with production improvements throughout the automated line. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Completing scheduled preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Completing accurate and timely documentation of maintenance records.
- Developing new maintenance schedules as needed.
- Troubleshooting and solving any machinery issues as they occur on the production floor.
- Enforcing the Lockout/Tag out policy and procedures.
- Maintaining parts inventory and assure that there is a minimum inventory of the most replaced parts always on hand.
- Assuring that the Maintenance shop and parts areas are clean and organized.
- Assisting with the Supervision and direction of production staff, time permitting.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work effectively with key coworkers, including department managers, line operators, quality assurance personnel and contractors. Additionally, you will need:
- 5 years prior machine maintenance experience in manufacturing environment.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and prioritize work load.
- PLC Experience
- The ability to troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic systems and pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
- A strong electrical background, in addition to mechanical skills.
- Experience with computerized or automated controls and the ability to read electric schematics is a plus.
- A self-motivated attitude, detail orientation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.