Gloucester, New Jersey
Career Opportunity: Manufacturing Engineer with Senneca Holdings in Gloucester City, New Jersey
Do you excel at coordinating manufacturing operations and delivering to customer’ s on-time? Do you thrive analyzing systems to optimize processes? Are you a results-driven individual? If so, we want you to join our team!
At Senneca, we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to provide doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our Gloucester City, NJ location.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. The successful individual will provide production support by performing the following activities:
- Handles the efficient production and distribution of products
- Performs analyses of methods, processes, tools and systems required for the organization’ s manufacturing and fabrication activities
- Develops, implements and maintains test processes used in manufacturing
- Optimizes use of physical, human and financial resources
- Forecasts and analyzes demand
- Develops and applies methods to maintain quality assurance standards
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, preferred
- Two years of manufacturing engineering related experience
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw valid conclusions
- Experience in ISO quality systems a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online at [insert appropriate bit.ly] or submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.