Career Opportunity: Manufacturing Engineer with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
JOB FAIR: Saturday, January 20, 2018
9: 00 AM to 1: 00 PM
Kadant Black Clawson
1425 Kingsview Drive
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Do you excel at coordinating manufacturing operations and delivering to customers on-time? Do you thrive on analyzing systems to optimize processes? Are you a results-driven individual? If so, we want you to join our team!
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a direct hire for one of our clients. We are looking for an Industrial Engineer to help design, monitor, and maintain manufacturing processes. They will work with plant management to determine best practices for manufacturing, material handling, tooling, and capital equipment. In addition to working with design engineering to achieve the most cost-effective methods for producing high quality products, the Manufacturing Engineer will be:
- Drafting and designing layout of equipment, materials, tooling, and fixtures for maximum efficiency and output, as well as providing suggestions for improvement.
- Planning assembly methods to assure efficient and timely progress of production.
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation of tool drawings.
- Identifying and eliminating inefficient areas in the production environment.
- Recommending measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of our products.
- Working with suppliers of machinery and services for successful implementation of capital projects.
- Working with maintenance to ensure maximum uptime on all manufacturing equipment.
- Administering the EPA/Hazardous waste program, ensuring that the facility and suppliers are in full compliance of all federal, state, and local laws.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, be able to climb and work from ladders/lifting apparatuses, and will have a safe work history. Some additional requirements of the position include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree from an accredited college/university in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience with APICS, EPA, and OSHA rules and regulations (10-hour training complete) is preferred.
- Knowledge of standard tools, material methods, and practices required in machining, fabricating, and welding product.
- The ability to read and interpret blue prints, read measuring instruments (i.e. tape measures, etc.), and operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and a knowledge of SolidWorks.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and ERP systems.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.