Job Opportunity – Manufacturing Manager with RB Tool and Manufacturing – Cincinnati, OH
Do you pride yourself on your ability to manage and inspire people? Do you thrive on production planning to optimize efficiency? Do you consistently go the extra mile to ensure products are manufactured with superior quality? If you answered yes, then RB Tool and Manufacturing has the opportunity for you!
With excellence in manufacturing since 1957, you' ll find our tradition for precision results and customer satisfaction is due to RB Tool & Manufacturing Company' s approach to superior accuracy and quality control at every step of production. Along with our experienced and trained quality assurance personnel and process engineers, we have the necessary computerized and special inspection equipment, gauges and testing equipment needed to make sure our customers exacting tolerances are met. We are seeking a Manufacturing Manager to join our team.
As the Manufacturing Manager, you will support and manage the associates on the shop floor to deliver products and services on time, according to plan and within budget. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Shop floor scheduling - Schedule all machining and welding jobs in order to support on time assembly and delivery.
- Shop floor support – Communicate with quality, engineering and shop floor associates to insure jobs on machines stay running.
- Monitor and report – Report shop floor data on the backlog, the spreadsheet, project costs, associate time clock hours, hours charged to jobs, and shipments.
- Monitor and Manage – Provide direct line management for the shop floor associates and hire new associates when required
- Production Processing – Review job prints and conduct production planning for the shop floor. In scheduling jobs, determine the critical path for internal and external tasks.
- On time delivery – This is a shared responsibility throughout the company to deliver jobs and projects on time.
- Continuous improvement – Head up the Profit Pros team' s weekly meetings. Implement continuous improvement ideas and culture changes.
- Plant cleanliness – Maintain clean and efficient operations throughout the shop floor.
The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas: Analyzing Complex Information, Problem Solving, Change Management and Performance Coaching. Additionally, you will need:
- An Associates or Bachelor' s degree from college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a job shop type business.
- 5-10 years management experience.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good memory skills.
- Good math skills.
- Experience with machinery a plus but not biggest factor.
- Experience with other factors in production environment a plus. (Personnel, Safety, P&L, Purchasing, Sales, Shipping, Receiving and Maintenance)
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.