Career Opportunity: Marketing Manager – LOTH – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for the work you do? Are you up for accomplishing projects in an effective and efficient manner? This is a unique opportunity to help set the tone for our future!
Founded over 125 years ago, today LOTH is the workplace solutions leader in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to lead and contribute to projects that drive revenue growth. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing broad-based marketing programs, including implementation and results.
- Managing marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
- Managing marketing lead generation, web site development, content curation/creation, and sales collateral.
- Working across functions and interacting with clients, vendors, and senior leaders.
- Collaborating with the Market Executive Vice President in executing the Cincinnati marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the business objectives.
- Acquiring and retaining new customers by managing all online and offline marketing programs including paid and organic search, digital advertising, webinars, content development, email, social, video, lead nurturing, and cross-channel marketing.
- Overseeing marketing lead generation while continually analyzing and enhancing programs and tactics to increase qualified leads.
- Developing and executing marketing plans that may include paid and organic search, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Performing industry and competitive analysis to identify a clear target market, unique positioning and compelling messaging that enables an effective and efficient sales process.
- Leading and ensuring consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and materials.
- Performing tracking and analysis, while providing recommendations for program enhancements that will increase performance (including Google Analytics).
- Collaborating with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors to increase marketing' s contribution to revenue.
The ideal candidate will need strong organizational skills with the ability to evaluate current situations and make recommendations for improvements. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. Additionally, you will need:
- A Bachelor' s Degree and 3+ years marketing experience required and a minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- A proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Sales Automation (ex: Salesforce) to nurture, track and report on lead conversions.
- Certification in Google Analytics and Google Ad Word is preferred.
- Email, database, and digital marketing experience.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills — strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- A strong financial and business acumen with a dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-mind and an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- A proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- Ability to be a team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates.