New Business Development Sales Consultant
Career Opportunity: New Business Development Sales Consultant with LOTH in Cincinnati, OH
Are you driven by developing new business opportunities? Are you driven by creating strategic and challenging business plans? Do you have a proven track record of strong sales and client relationships? If so, we would love to speak more with you!
Founded over 125 years ago, LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is looking for a New Business Development Sales Consultant to fill a major role within the organization. This consultant will need strong strategic planning skills and be able to deliver on tactical execution as an integral part of the company’ s strategic sales team. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Driving initiatives that support the advancements of new technologies.
- Improving processes with creative out-of-the-box thinking.
- Contributing to the company’ s ability to thrive and perform for clients.
- Strongly representing the LOTH brand.
- Developing an extensive knowledge of the integrated solutions and services offered.
- Developing account strategies.
- Maintaining persistent contact with prospective customers.
The New Business Development Sales Consultant should be a self-starter with a strong network of relationships with major companies in the Cincinnati market. This candidate must be excited by challenging him/herself in developing new business plans within corporations in the market. Some requirements for the role are:
- Bachelor' s degree or equal experience.
- Five (5) + years in successful Sales experience.
- Proven track record of delivering sales results, servicing and prospecting in large companies.
- Strong business acumen, professional presence, excellent interpersonal skills and critical/creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.
- Previous experience in the office furniture, design, real estate, or distribution dealership business is a plus.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company eager to build their team, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free workplace. No third-party candidates please.