Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
Career Opportunity: Office Manager – Upic Solutions – Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
Do you enjoy “ wearing many hats” at the office? Are you an organized and experienced Office Manager with a knack for getting things done? If you answered “ Yes!” to these questions, then Upic Solutions has your next opportunity!
Upic Solutions is an IT company that serves United Way organizations in many cities across the US. Working on the technology side of United Way, we enable them to focus on their mission, ultimately helping people in need. We are currently seeking an Office Manager to join our team in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky. Upic Solutions strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows you to flourish. We want you to build a long and successful association with Upic Solutions and become a happy and productive member of our team. Through your dedication, creativity, perseverance and efforts, our organization will continue to grow.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the office including accounts payable/receivable as well as assisting with benefits, contracts, meeting and travel schedule and other general office duties as assigned. More specifically this person will be responsible for:
- Gathering invoices from mail and online, reviewing previous invoices and submitting for approval.
- Sending invoices to customers, following up with overdue invoices and maintaining spreadsheet of accounts payable items.
- Collecting and reviewing receipts from Upic Solutions credit card users, as well as reviewing and approving charges.
- Coordinating employee expense reports and submitting for approval.
- Monitoring spending limits with management guidance.
- Maintaining employee PTO calendar; making necessary updates regarding time off, holidays, etc.
- Assisting with audits, sending finalized audits to Board Members and/or Customers
- Drafting COBRA letters as needed; partnering with Human Resources on various benefits-related issues.
- Assisting with contracts and storing signed contracts in appropriate files.
- Maintaining customer contact list in CRM and updating staff list as needed.
- Managing logo and promo item orders.
- Scheduling office meetings, making travel arrangements and coordinating lunch reservations.
- Monitoring office supplies inventory; ordering supplies as needed.
- Scheduling and running various reports including, but not limited to: time usage, time and dollars, and storage reports, etc.
- Supporting the CEO and the entire Upic Solutions team with superior responsiveness and ability to find the answers.
The ideal candidate will be highly structured, have a self-starter attitude, and:
- 5 or more years of office management experience including experience with A/P and A/R with HR experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills with experience solving problems.
- Superior time management skills.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a growing company, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates.