Career Opportunity: Production Assember with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Are you a skilled Assembler with a strong eye for detail? Do you enjoy watching the “ little things” come together to make something great? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
We are looking for a Production Assembler to join our manufacturing team. The individual will be responsible for building subassemblies for tractors and applicators. We are seeking Production Assemblers for Day Shift (5: 30am-4: 00pm) and Night Shift (4: 30pm-3: 00am).
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- MUST own personal tools (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, impact wrench, etc.).
- Assembly or mechanical aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices.
- Experience with hydraulic components and systems.
- Ability to work from hydraulic schematics and layout diagrams.
- Ability to understand methods sheets and documented work instructions.
- Ability to work off of a schedule and records assembly data.
- Willingness to work as a part of a team.
- Flexibility in performing various shop tasks required.
- Ability to be quality-driven.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to use overhead cranes and jib cranes.
- Most work performed at floor level
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary by joining a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.