Career Opportunity: Production Expeditor with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Is “ organization” your middle name? Do you have a self-motivated work ethic with a strong eye for detail? If you enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing organization, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
We are looking for a Production Expeditor to join our day shift (5: 30am-4: 00pm) manufacturing team. This individual will be responsible for maintaining a steady flow of orders and work for team members, as well as working with vendors and shipping companies to ensure on time delivery.
Our ideal candidate has excellent time management skills and a commitment to meeting deadlines and receiving critical orders on time. Additionally, this person will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- Extremely solid organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to see ways to improve processes.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Assembly or mechanical aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices.
- Experience working with production schedules.
- Willingness to work as a part of a team.
- Flexibility in performing various shop tasks.
- Ability to be quality-driven.
- Ability to safely use and lift equipment weighing 80 lbs.
- Work performed standing 90% of the time.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.