Production Supervisor (NJ)
Gloucester City, New Jersey
Job Opportunity – Production Supervisor – Senneca Holdings - Gloucester City, NJ
Ready for a new adventure? Does the idea of building your team from the ground up appeal to you? Is your comfort zone the production floor, where you can see what’ s happening and be constantly looking for ways to improve day to day operations? We need a Production Supervisor to coordinate the daily operations and productivity of our production area.
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors, to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking a Production Supervisor for our Gloucester City, NJ location.
The successful individual will supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in operating a variety of machines to manufacture parts or products. Bring your exceptional leadership skills, planning expertise, and “ forward thinking” attitude along with your experience to:
- Promote a safe work environment
- Analyze work orders to plan schedules for workers and machines that meet both internal and external needs
- Review and maintain inventory levels required for operations, based on production schedules and requisitions materials from storage area
- Responsible for product quality control and improvement of production methods
- Plan flow of materials through department
- Manage meeting customer deadlines
- Evaluate working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiencies
- Associate’ s degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- Six months to a year of experience in production/manufacturing environment including managing personnel
- Strong problem solver
- Strong mathematical and reasoning skills
- People Management including experience in employee coaching and performance management
- Quality Management to improve and promote quality
- Strong leadership to inspire and motivate others to perform effectively and give appropriate recognition to others
Ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, continuous improvement, in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.