Production Utility Worker
Career Opportunity: Production Utility Worker with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Are you a hard-working individual with manufacturing experience? Do you think of yourself as a “ jack of all trades” when it comes to manufacturing practices? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
We are looking for a Production Utility Worker to join our manufacturing team. This individual will assist in performing any task of a production nature under the guidance of assigned workers. Additionally, this person will be responsible for:
- Accomplishing work and learning operating procedures of all equipment while assisting in various tasks.
- Performing various labor tasks as assigned in all areas of plant and grounds.
- Performing other assigned work and administrative tasks connected with operation of the plant.
Our ideal candidate has excellent time management skills and a commitment to a team-oriented culture. Additionally, this person will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- Assembly or mechanical aptitude.
- Willingness to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Flexibility in performing various shop tasks.
- Ability to be quality-driven.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to use overhead cranes and jib cranes.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.