Gloucester City, New Jersey
Job Opportunity – Quality Manager with Senneca Holdings – Gloucester City, NJ
Are you a Quality professional who knows the meaning of setting high standards? Do you know how to stand your ground for quality and build trusting relationships with production? Senneca Holdings has your next opportunity!
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors, to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets: people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking a Quality Manager for our Gloucester City, NJ location.
As the Quality Manager, you will plan, coordinate, and direct quality programs designed to ensure quality control and quality assurance of the production of products that is consistent with established standards. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Formulating and maintaining quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
- Interpreting quality philosophy to key personnel in organization.
- Developing and initiating standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Planning and overseeing the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of assigned product or component.
- Performing quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Applying statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Deciding whether to accept a product or continue business with a vendor based on a review by the quality assurance engineer.
- Reviewing all data obtained during all quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures.
- Developing new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities.
- Keeping management team abreast of significant issues or developments identified during quality activities and actions being taken to improve the situation.
- Preparing and presenting technical and program information to the management team.
- Directing workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities, and products.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of government and industry quality codes and standards.
- Playing an active role in the quality management teams within the organization.
- Designing and implementing quality training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
- Investigating and adjusting customer complaints regarding quality.
The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas: Analyzing Complex Information, Problem Solving, Change Management and Quality Management. Additionally, you will need:
- A Bachelor’ s Degree from a four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.