Quality Specialist (CMM Programmer)
Career Opportunity: Quality Specialist (CMM Programmer) – Elite Biomedical – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a stickler for detail? Do you thrive on ensuring that parts are within dimensional tolerances? Do you have an exceptional eye for quality? If so, we want to hear from you!
Elite Biomedical Solutions manufacture replacement parts for the healthcare community. What sets us apart is our emphasis on collaboration – working closely with hospital biomed technicians, engineers and administrators – to create innovative solutions that improve equipment uptime and reduce costs. We also offer repair depot centers to help with overflow repair work. We work with hospitals across the country to develop innovative, cost effective, and quality solutions for their needs.
We are seeking a Quality Specialist (CMM Programmer) who is responsible for dimensional analysis of our manufactured parts ensuring they are safe to use and meet or exceed acceptable tolerances.
In addition, the Quality Specialist will:
- Be responsible for complying with ISO standards.
- Participate in internal and external audits.
- Interpret engineering drawings using blueprint reading and GD&T to determine product disposition and to aid in layout and overall inspection.
- Work with Quality and Product Development to develop inspection plans.
- Perform dimensional inspection of plastic component parts using conventional/ mechanical methods including measuring, data processing, and data analysis.
- Set-up, program, and operate CMM in order to complete precise measurements of parts
- Utilizes Faro Arm and Comet Scanner using Polyworks software for inspections.
- Prepares reports in required formats.
- Approve or Reject incoming materials, in-process product, and finished product by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and functional testing.
The ideal candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done and:
- MUST have 3+ years of CMM equipment programming and CMM operation.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to interpret CAD data.
- Proficient in the use of a wide variety of inspection equipment, tools, and methods.
- Strong experience with performing layouts.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.