RN Practice Manager - The HealthCare Connection
Career Opportunity: RN Practice Manager for The HealthCare Connection in Cincinnati (Mt. Healthy), OH
Are you an RN with supervisory experience who is recognized for your exceptional customer service and team leadership skills? Do you excel in influencing the quality of care for patients? Would you love the opportunity to work a consistent schedule while serving an at-risk population? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The HealthCare Connection connects all persons to quality healthcare--all ages, all cultures, all incomes. We are is seeking an experienced RN Leader to manage their day-to-day practice operations. Must exercise independent judgment and sound decision making in managing the daily operations of the clinical care facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of staff - Prepare team as necessary to meet established performance expectations, goals and standards.
- Proactively coach staff and provide immediate constructive feedback.
- Hire, orient and train new staff.
- General administration.
- Continuously monitor and track expenses to comply with the site budget. Participate in annual site budgeting and inventory process.
- Oversee, administer and monitor site compliance with risk management, quality and contract/grants. Prepare office for on-site surveys (internal and external).
- Maintain physical appearance and security of the office.
- Address and resolve patient complaints. Ensure superior customer service from all staff.
- Serve as liaison between physicians, staff and administration.
- Convey a positive attitude and serve as a role model for staff in the areas of customer service and compliance with core values.
- Facilitate staff meetings, quality improvement initiatives, and/or committees as requested.
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, health administration preferred, along with current Ohio license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Prefer 3-5 years’ experience in a primary care setting with 1-2 years’ previous experience as a physician office practice manager or comparable position.
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of physician office operations, billing, insurance, managed care, referral processes and customer service principles.
- Demonstrated clinical skills and leadership competencies, including excellent communication, customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship development, results orientation and team building.
- Solid MS Office skills, experience with practice management and EHR systems.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information while working with persons with diverse educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds.
- Must exhibit the ability to multi-task, direct the work of others and solve problems.
Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’ s first community health center. Our mission is the same today as it was when we first opened for operation. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare to medically underserved, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County.
If you are a team player looking for a great career in a caring, compassionate and non-profit organization, send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.