Residential Collection Driver
Career Opportunity: Truck Driver - Residential Collection Driver, Dayton, OH
Are you a CDL driver looking to work in your own local community? Are you seeking an opportunity that allows you to be home every night? Do you desire a driver position that incorporates extensive physical activity on the job? Bobby D. Thompson has a growing need for CDL Drivers! We offer paid insurance benefits, 401k and a potential annual bonus!
You may be eligible for a $1000 Stay on Bonus!
Bobby D. Thompson, Inc., a Dayton area waste collection company, is looking for dedicated CDL drivers. When you drive for Bobby D. Thompson, you join the best team of drivers. Work in a great environment with a positive and mentoring management team, while you manage your day to meet customer expectations. This is a chance to experience a different lifestyle outside of the cab of the truck; you get to be physically active and enjoy working in the outdoors for your assigned route!
The ideal candidate is at least 21 years of age, a team player with a strong work ethic, and MUST have:
- A valid CDL license, or the ability to be trained, and valid physical Examination Card
- Basic knowledge of OSHA rules and regulations
- Clean driving record – clear of DUI convictions, suspensions or reckless operations for previous two years
- Driving record with no more than 6 points
- Ability to successfully complete pre-employment drug screen
- Vision that meets OH CDL vision requirements
- Excellent overall physical condition with the ability to lift 75 pounds from the ground, 300-650 time per day
- Ability and willingness to work outside in all types of weather
- General mechanical vehicle knowledge
- Good communication skills
Go to www.bobbydthompsoninc.com to apply, send your resume to job@strategicHRinc.com, or call 937-490-9512 to learn more.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.