Sales & Business Administrator
Career Opportunity – Sales and Business Administrator - Goldsmith Cardel - Cincinnati, Ohio
Required: QuickBooks Experience Needed
Do you have a passion for being the glue that keeps a business running smoothly administratively? Are you a master of wearing many hats, and still providing exceptional customer service? Can you excel at guiding a future bride through the world of wedding preparation that puts her mind at ease? Come join the team at Goldsmith Cardel!
Goldsmith Cardel has been a leading resource for the very best in china, silver, gifts, and bridal registry services for over twenty six years. A family owned gift boutique, we are hiring a Sales and Business Administrator to join our team.
As the Sales and Business Administrator, you will play a key role in the operations of the business. This includes basic website updates, creating online registries, and other business administrative functions. Additionally, you will
- Update Point of Sale system to add and track inventory
- Manage internal reports including accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist in the processing and payment of bills
- Place orders and maintain account reconciliations
- Coordinate purchase orders with vendors
- Audit purchases and follow up on pending purchase orders
- Provide excellent customer service and support to new and existing customers
- Have extensive knowledge of the product lines and emerging trends within the industry
Bring your love of selling, tech savviness with business administration experience and:
- Two years of QuickBooks and general business administration experience a must!
- Prior Point of Sale (back end) experience
- Two years related experience in retail sales of high-end quality goods – experience in an independently operated business is ideal
- One year of experience in website updates, preferred
- The ability to understand the needs of your clients
- A passion for customer service and proven track record of working through customer requests while maintaining rapport and an effective relationships – going beyond the extra mile!
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Superior communication skills, and ability to be part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This is your opportunity to work in your community at a respected local business. Our most successful associates are self-motivated professionals with upbeat, outgoing personalities, detail-orientation and excellent communication skills. If this describes you and your interests, then we want you! Apply online today!
Employer is EOE M/F/D/V. Visit www.goldsmithcardel.com to learn more.
No phone calls please.