Salt Lake City, UT 84044
Job Opportunity: Sales Manager – Frutarom Health – Utah
Do you have proven business planning, sales, and networking success? Do have experience selling in a B2B environment? Do you have experience in the food, beverage, and/or flavors industry? If you answered yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Established in 1933, Frutarom is a rapidly growing international flavor and fine ingredients company that is in the top 10 firms globally within the industry. We develop, manufacture and market an extensive variety of high-quality flavors and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, functional food, flavor, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting value added Frutarom Health products to existing and target customers in Utah and surrounding states to meet or exceed sales budget and contribute to growth targets. The Sales Manager will also be responsible for building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Additionally, this position will be responsible for:
- Submitting written sales action plans (S.A.P.) and providing necessary follow up with customers and target companies to insure continued growth within defined territory.
- Preparing territorial and sales reports, and identifying emerging markets and shifts.
- Designing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand company’ s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics.
- Developing/presenting company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Selling to existing and potential direct customers, as well as providing sales support to other divisions.
- Identifying emerging markets and market shifts.
- Monitoring competitors, market conditions and product developments
- Developing & presenting sales proposals, sales contracts.
- Generating new leads, sourcing and developing client referrals, negotiating with clients.
- Scheduling sales activities and maintaining sales activities records.
- Developing business strategies for each customer, including target budget and action plan for each year.
- Providing fiscal sales and expense budgets for regional territory and maintaining accurate monthly and quarterly reports and forecasts.
- Serving as the liaison between the company and the customer.
The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated, driven to compete and succeed, with high ethical standards. Additional requirements for the Sales Manager include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree required – preferably in food science or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of B2B distribution channel and selling experience.
- Proven business planning, sales/networking, execution, and follow-through skills required.
- Experience setting annual goals and action plans for new territories; experience providing education and training to influence sales.
- Ability to research, inquire, and execute on market data to build future strategies is also required.
- Excellent customer focus while being proactive and collaborative.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a growing international company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.