Career Opportunity: Sales Representative with MTCI in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a passionate B2B sales hunter? Can you creatively offer solutions to solve customer’ s problems? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity.
Since 1992, Midwest Telecom Consulting, Inc. (MTCI) has been the region’ s premier telecommunications consulting group, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. MTCI is among the strongest independent telecommunications consulting firms in the nation with a focus on exceptional, customer-focused solutions, backed by outstanding implementation and support. Through our 25 years of award-winning experience and by continually monitoring our industry, MTCI has the knowledge necessary to provide our clients with the latest, best-in-class products and services. We utilize our vast experience and our extensive network of partners to ensure these services are managed efficiently now, for the next twenty-five years, and beyond.
We have need for a Sales Representative to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Your role would be to generate business leads, turn business leads into contracts, build and maintain customer relationships based on ethics and trust, manage pre/post sales activities, identify service expansion opportunities, and help grow current MTCI accounts.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Turning business development leads into contracts.
- Developing marketing strategies for targeted prospects.
- Managing customer relations to achieve long-term client partnerships.
- Developing strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Managing, maintaining and growing MTCI accounts.
- Up-selling MTCI portfolio of services across business units.
- Expanding market awareness; i.e., prospecting, leading seminars/events and involvement in community activities.
Requirements for the position include:
- College degree preferred.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience and a passion for sales.
- Experience in identifying target accounts, as well as creating and implementing strategic plans to achieve sales goals.
- Prior experience in “ up-selling” preferred.
- Possess technical understanding of voice and data network solutions as well as emerging telecommunication’ s products and services is preferred
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a market leader in the region, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.