Job Opportunity: Sales Training Program – Senneca Holdings - Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of innovators? Does your commitment allow you to exceed customer expectations? We are looking for dynamic, high achievers that are ready to learn and grow with our organization!
We offer a one-year training program that gives you in-depth experience in the specialty door industry. This is a strong market, with a need for talented individuals that understand the challenges of our customers and the solutions available in the industry.
- Our trainee program begins with an initial 6 to 9 months inside sales training module, where you will learn each of our product lines, and how to serve the end customer.
- Once you' ve completed your initial training module, you will be assigned to an outside regional sales manager for 2-3 months to learn how to run and grow a territory.
- You' ll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Successful completion of each step in the program will result in rewards and pay increases.
- Upon completion of the trainee program, you will be assigned to a regional sales role, which can be located anywhere across the US.
As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you, including potential opportunities in national accounts, or sales leadership roles within any of our other businesses and sales channels.
As a Sales Trainee, you will learn every facet of our business. You' ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, contractors and co-workers. You' ll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with a solid foundation to take your career in any direction.
- Bachelor' s degree is required, preferably in business.
- Must have a minimum of six months of face to face sales or customer service experience; OR six months of demonstrated leadership which could include the following: military, athletic/team activities, community, social or academic organizations.
- Must be a self-started and highly motivated.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.