Senior Controls Engineer
Career Opportunity: Senior Controls Engineer – Cincinnati, OH
Are you an exceptional Controls Engineer with a positive “ get the job done” attitude? Can you take the reins and drive new product development from concept to production? Can you schedule and manage production to ensure on time and on budget delivery? If so, we have your next career opportunity!
We are looking for a Senior Product Engineer / Senior Controls Engineer to join an equipment and supplies manufacturer to the food and beverage industry. As a Senior Controls Engineer you will:
- Take full responsibility for product development from concept to production;
- Develop project scope, objectives and resources in cooperation with sales, marketing, purchasing, senior management, and operations / manufacturing;
- Support and/or lead product development, maintenance, value engineering, and engineering documentation functions; and
- Develop and prepare test plans and reviews product validation and field test results.
To qualify, you should have excellent communication skills, discipline lead experience including conceptual and definition scope development, and:
- BSEE or BSEET required;
- Minimum 7 years of experience designing and manufacturing electro-mechanical products with moderate to high complexity;
- Demonstrated project management skills leading the development and release of new products or key product features;
- Experienced in the design, development, and specification of control systems used in consumer products or commercial products;
- Basic understanding and application of control theory such as PID loops and other Closed Loop methodologies, and proper application of sensor, measurement, and switching technology used for control design;
- Direct experience with agency compliance, component and product. U.L., CSA, Intertek;
- Experience with Commercial Cooking Appliances, and standard UL197, a plus; and
- Experience with Human Man Interface, embedded controller design, and programming a big plus.
What’ s in it for you?
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health insurance, life, dental, vision, and a 401(k) plan with a company match. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.