Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Job Opportunity – Shipping and Receiving Specialist with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
JOB FAIR: Saturday, January 20, 2018
9: 00 AM to 1: 00 PM
Kadant Black Clawson
1425 Kingsview Drive
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Do you have previous experience as a shipping and receiving associate? Are you certified to drive a forklift and use a crane? Do you go above and beyond to excel in your department? Then we would love to speak to you about this exciting opportunity!
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in: fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a direct hire for one of their clients in the Northern Cincinnati area. We are looking for someone to become an integral part of the Shipping and Receiving team. The ideal candidate will have a strong sense of urgency and an awareness of the shipping/receiving processes on the floor.
The Shipping and Receiving Specialist will be required to assist with the receiving process, properly storing the materials that come in, and utilizing the ERP system to store, locate, transfer and issue materials. Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Loading and unloading the trucks that arrive to our location.
- Build shipping materials that are required for any materials in transit.
- Follow the schedule to provide coverage throughout the shipping/receiving process.
- Creating the necessary paperwork and documentation for any materials coming or going.
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient workspace.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, and will have previous experience in the shipping and receiving arena. Some additional requirements for this position are:
- Ability to open/build shipping creates.
- Ability to move around a crowded and at times uneven surface.
- Ability to work in a variety of working conditions, similar to a shop environment.
- Familiarity with personal protective equipment.
If you’ re ready to join a growing company with exciting opportunities, apply online today! Be a part of this growing team!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.