Solid Surface Fabricator
Career Opportunity: Solid Surface Fabricator with Wittrock Woodwork in Cincinnati, OH
Can you create counter top surfaces for custom wood projects? Do you thrive on producing high quality finishes? If so, we want to talk to you!
Wittrock Woodworking is an AWI Certified Company who has been in operation for over 50 years producing fine, hand crafted woodwork for residential and commercial clients including hospitals, churches, restaurants, offices, stadiums, and court houses. The Woodworking industry knows Wittrock Woodworking for its work ethic, customer satisfaction, timeliness, and quality workmanship.
We are seeking a Solid Surface Fabricator to join our team in our Cincinnati, OH location. The ideal candidate will fabricate acrylic solid surface materials as part of our wood products. Responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture solid surface tops and sinks
- Drill holes for fixtures, faucets, or other access points as detailed in drawings
- Repair broken surfaces as required
- Meet high quality expectations for all products that leave our facility
- Experience with solid surface fabrication
- Ability to use woodworking and hand tools
- Ability to read blue prints, directions, or work orders
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.