West Chester Township, Ohio
Career Opportunity - Warehouse Supervisor – Fameccanica - Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on the smooth flow of parts through the organization resulting in efficient operations? Are you an expert in logistics? If so, we have an opportunity for you.
Fameccanica North America is growing! We are seeking a full-time Warehouse Supervisor to join us in our Cincinnati / West Chester, OH location. We are the world’ s leading equipment supplier for the hygienic disposables industry, designing and manufacturing high performance production equipment since 1975. As we are growing, we recognize the need to continue to provide strong Operations support for both our business and our employees.
Specific responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor include:
- Acting as coordination between Production and Purchasing
- Managing parts movements between Receiving and Production
- Handling international shipping and customs issues for machines arriving to the US
- Maintaining inventory tracking across goods receiving, production usage and customer shipments
- Establishing procedures for the most efficient operation
- Setting acceptable standards of performance for employees and ensuring through training, direction, and discipline that these standards are met
- Ensuring that parts have been allocated correctly in areas and that flow racks are organized and identified properly
- Highlighting potential parts shortages, keeping production supervisors informed of material status, and reporting misuse or misallocation of materials
- Keeping expediters and their supervisors aware of all critical shortages to alleviate any potential production downtime
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 5-7 years previous logistics and distribution experience
- Past supervisory experience required
- Make-to-Order processing experience is a plus
- Strong technical / mechanical background, including knowledge of machining & materials treatments
- ERP/MRP Experience (SAP strongly preferred)
- Willingness to travel internationally and within the US as needed
- Ability to communicate in Italian/Spanish is a plus
Come join the Fameccanica team and experience non-stop innovation! Apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates or phone calls please.