Wealth Management Client Service Coordinator
Career Opportunity: Client Service Coordinator with Cassady Schiller in Cincinnati, OH
Are you driven by providing positive and upbeat customer service? Are you motivated by supporting a team? Do you excel in communication, organization and problem-solving? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity!
Cassady Schiller Wealth Management, the wealth management division of Cassady Schiller CPAs & Advisors, has been providing independent and objective investment and wealth management services to its clients since 1999. Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking a passionate, team-oriented self-starter to assist in serving our clients.
The Client Service Coordinator will work closely with our wealth advisors to provide outstanding client service and support. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Opening client accounts.
- Handling client calls.
- Scheduling client review meetings.
- Assisting in preparing for client meetings.
- Serving as a professional and positive first impression for clients.
The ideal candidate will have a keen attention to detail, the capacity to maintain highly confidential information, and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks accurately and timely. The requirements for this position include:
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-growing organization.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree is not required, but is a plus.
- Experience in an Investment or Wealth Management firm is a plus.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A highly motivated professional willing to demonstrate initiative.
- A focus on supporting our team with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A desire to provide exceptional client service.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing company, and eager to provide outstanding client service to help families achieve their financial goals, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug free workplace. No third-party candidates please.