Welder / Fabricator
Kingsview Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Welder/Fabricator with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you thrive on welding complex parts? Are you skilled at MIG, TIG, and Flux Core? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Welder/Fabricator for the welding and fabricating of component parts. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Welds components to specified instructions, utilizing standard welding equipment (TIG, Flux Core, MIG, Stick) to predetermined dimensions and tolerance.
- Verifies and acknowledges component part is properly prepared, fabricated, and braced for the weld process specified.
- Maintains welding equipment.
- Keeps a safe and clean work area, machinery, tools and equipment, and the shop area in general.
- Accurately records job transactions and router hours.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED required).
- Be knowledgeable of standard tools, material methods, and practices of the welding trade.
- Have obtained ASME certification on Stainless and Carbon Steel, MIG, TIG, and Flux Core, along with three years’ work experience in welding MIG, TIG and Flux core.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, protractor, etc.).
- Be able to read and write simple correspondence.
- Be able to operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Have the ability to maintain machinery, equipment, and tools used in welding.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.