Career Opportunity: Woodworking Drafter with Wittrock Woodwork in Cincinnati, OH
Are you an artist at heart? Do you love working with wood products? Do you thrive on drafting design drawings for custom wood products? If so, we want you to join our team!
Wittrock Woodworking is an AWI Certified Company who has been in operation for over 50 years producing fine, hand crafted woodwork for residential and commercial clients including hospitals, churches, restaurants, offices, stadiums, and court houses. The Woodworking industry knows Wittrock Woodworking for its work ethic, customer satisfaction, timeliness, and quality workmanship. We are seeking a Woodworking Drafter to join our team in our Cincinnati, OH location.
Candidate will design and project-manage customer orders including the following activities:
- Design and generate drawings using AutoCAD
- Manage customer requirements and specifications
- Submit drawings to customer for approval and manage revisions as appropriate
- Generate packages for the shop utilizing manufacturing drawings and bill of materials
- Order materials, parts and components to manufacture and deliver full customer orders
- Coordinate production of all components with Manufacturing
- Manage delivery and installation of custom orders at the client facility
- Strong Project management skills including the ability to communicate effectively
- 5 plus years’ experience in related position requiring drafting responsibilities
- 5 plus years’ experience managing manufacturing delivery or construction projects
- Must have woodworking experience
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Ability to create detailed drawings
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.