eCommerce Operations Manager
West Chester, Ohio
Career Opportunity: eCommerce Operations Manager – Ripple Junction – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a pop culture junkie? Do you thrive on optimizing sales through third party marketplaces? Can you plan inventory levels adjusting for seasonal variations? If so, Ripple Junction has your next opportunity!
Ripple Junction’ s team of imaginative pop culture fanatics create the planet’ s most awesome t-shirts and officially licensed products. We are armed with a passion for all things movies, television, anime, music, video games, and pop culture. And we’ re fans first: Doctor Who, Dragon Ball Z, The Big Lebowski, Seinfeld, The Goonies, The Big Bang Theory, Atari, Firefly, Rick and Morty, Attack on Titan, Playstation… “ Make rad” was the idea that Ripple Junction was born out of - now it’ s our life’ s work.
We are seeking an eCommerce Operations Manager to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati/West Chester, OH. The eCommerce Operations Manager will lead a team that creates, manages, and optimizes product feeds to 3rd party marketplaces, while also creating and executing marketing campaigns to support them.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Managing inventory/order management system consisting of thousands of both B2B and B2C customers
- Creating and publishing online product feeds across multiple channels & territories
- Launching and monitoring sales events to ensure successful outcomes
- Writing, creating and publishing successful online product listings that include images, description, product features, shipping details, item specifications and all necessary information to successfully sell the product and serve the customer
- Managing existing online listings and making necessary corrections to ensure product accuracy
- Creating and posting website content such as articles, blogs, product updates, instructional material, etc.
- Utilizing sales and selling techniques to ensure proper selling volume, minimizing excessive stock, preventing insufficient stock and maintaining product freshness
- Observing and reacting to changes in the marketplace, products, market pricing, customer preferences, competing businesses, etc.
- Managing all customer correspondence via email or phone including product questions, order inquiries, complaints, shipping claims, international requests, sales and shipping quotes, etc.
- Providing oversight and direction to team members in accordance with the organization' s policies and procedures.
- Consciously creating a department culture that is consistent with the overall organization' s culture.
- Leading team members to meet the department’ s expectations for productivity, quality, and departmental goal accomplishment.
The ideal candidate should be a problem solver, self-motivated, have high attention to detail, as well as:
- College degree, preferably in Business, IT or Operations Management
- At least 2 years e-commerce experience with AMAZON SELLER CENTRAL
- 1-2 years of experience with eBay, Shopify and/or other e-commerce solutions
- At least 2 years’ worth of experience working with the Magento platform
- Fundamental knowledge of requirements, restrictions and best practices for selling on 3rd party marketplaces (i.e., Amazon, Walmart, Ebay, etc.)
- Experience in maintaining inventory and/or order management systems
- At least 2 years people management experience
- Thorough understanding of domestic and international shipping requirements, restrictions and practices with USPS, FedEx and UPS
- An expert’ s grasp of Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Proven record of excellent customer service
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.