2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator
1425 Kingsview Drive Lebanon, OH 45036
Job Opportunity – 2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Can you operate production machinery and produce quality parts to exacting tolerances all day? Do you take pride in producing on time and to specifications? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a 2nd Shift CNC Machine Operator to accurately operate production machines to requirements and specifications. Some responsibilities of this position include:
- Setting up, adjusting, and efficiently operating machine tools to achieve close/exact tolerances on products with various dimensions and unusual contours and finish specifications.
- Selecting, aligning, and securing holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials.
- Maintaining and inspecting cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
- Calculating and setting controls and programming to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, and coolant flow.
- Starting and observing machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusting machine controls as required.
- Cleaning and maintaining tooling and parts to ensure that equipment is in optimal production condition.
- Maintaining and editing programs to fine-tune process for optimum performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of experience with set-up and operation of CNC equipment.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, etc.).
- Ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane.
- The ability to maintain machinery and equipment used in machining.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.