2nd Shift Machine Operator
9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, OH 45069
Career Opportunity: 2nd Shift Machine Operator with Stock Manufacturing in Cleves and West Chester, Ohio
Do you like to operate high tech machines? Are you looking for a direct hire, full time position? If so, we want to speak with you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. We pride ourselves on our dedication to product quality and customer satisfaction. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field has been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Machine Operator for second shift to join our manufacturing team. This person will be responsible for operating a laser cutting machine for a variety of organizational manufacturing needs. Second shift runs from 3: 30 pm – 2: 00 am Monday through Thursday and 3: 30 pm – midnight on Friday. This person will be responsible for:
- Performing typical laser cutting operations
- Selection of proper cutting programs, and proper fixtures
- Establishing proper stop location, and adjustment of laser beam focal point
- Making proper set-ups for cutting operations
- Performing all dimensional inspections
- Detecting and reporting defective material and/or conditions to supervisor
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience
- Ability to read and interpret routers, blue prints, drawings is a plus
- Experience using measuring tools, including tape measure, preferred
- Basic math skills, preferred
- Ability to safely use and lift (unassisted) materials weighing 50 lbs. for 25% of the work day
- Ability to work on feet, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and stooping for 8 hours per day
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.