11260 Chester Road, Suite 700 Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
Career Opportunity: Account Executive with MTCI in Cincinnati, OH
Do sales commissions equate to the sky is the limit for you? Are you a great sales person that wants to break into the technology space? If so, we want to speak with you.
Since 1992, Midwest Telecom Consulting, Inc. (MTCI) has been the region’ s premier telecommunications consulting group. MTCI is among the strongest independent telecommunications consulting firms in the nation with a focus on exceptional, customer-focused solutions, backed by outstanding implementation and support. We utilize our vast experience and our extensive network of partners to ensure these services are managed efficiently now, for the next twenty-five years, and beyond.
We have need for an Account Executive to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Cincinnati, OH. Your role would be to generate business leads, turn leads into contracts, build and maintain customer relationships based on ethics and trust, manage pre/post sales activities, identify service expansion opportunities, and help grow current MTCI accounts.
We have openings for sales in the following divisions:
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Cabling services including structured cabling, access control, and security systems
Additionally, you will be responsible to:
- Turn business development leads into contracts; develop marketing strategy for targeted prospects.
- Manage customer relations to achieve long-term client partnerships.
- Develop strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Up-sell MTCI portfolio of services across business units.
- Expand market awareness; i.e., prospecting, leading seminars/events and involvement in community activities.
Requirements for the position include:
- 1 or more years of B2B sales experience and a passion for sales
- Experience in identifying target accounts, as well as creating and implementing strategic plans to achieve sales goals
- Prior experience in “ up-selling” – preferred
- College degree preferred
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a market leader in the region, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.