11502 Century Boulevard CIncinnati, Ohio 45246
Job Opportunity – Accounts Payable Specialist with Senneca Holdings – Springdale, OH
Are you well versed in business accounting and invoicing? Do you have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills? Are you ready for the next exciting step in your career?
We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the innovators that created our brands from traffic doors, to cold storage doors, to fiberglass doors and beyond. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations and to providing doors that offer safety and protection to our customer’ s most important assets… people, products, capital investments and processes. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for our Springdale, OH location.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for processing, coding, entering and posting all accounts payable invoices and expense reports. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Transmitting organizational checking information to the bank.
- Entering & posting closing journals for corporate monthly close.
- Researching all issues and discrepancies related to accounts payable processing.
- Assisting with the roll forward of the financials at month end.
- Assisting in the development of the Department Process and Protocols.
- Partnering with technology to find cost saving processes.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of Accounts Payable in a manufacturing and distribution environment. Additionally, you will need:
- A minimum of 1-3 of experience working in accounts payable processing.
- An Associate’ s Degree in a related area (or relevant combination of work and formal education).
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles, laws, and practices, the general ledger and accounts payable processes, banking and the analysis and reporting of accounting data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to effectively interact and communicate with large vendors.
- The ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Oracle knowledge a plus.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.